Consistent with our goal of helping you build capacity, we deliver workshop learning events to your location across the world so you can expose up to 40 people per session in developing shared language, creating a common approach, and practicing shared tools.
Our management workshop learning events and are based on well-researched, current theories and practices and designed with the adult learner in mind. We stay in touch with the latest developments across many pertinent fields to ensure that our programs are relevant to the issues and challenges facing today’s organizations. Learner-driven activities such as group discussions, case studies, self-assessments, practice exercises, and individual reflection and planning allow participants to discover how they can apply new skills and concepts to real situations.
- DJA Cross Cultural Competence Workshop
- Facilitation Skills Institute
- D&I Facilitation Training (train-the-trainers)
- Cultural Competence for Library Leaders
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Facilitation Training
- Library Management Skills Institute I: The Manager (LMSI I)
- Library Management Skills Institute II: The Organization (LMSI II)
- Library Project Management Skills Institute