EDI Activation Program Description
The Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Activation Series from DeEtta Jones & Associates is the perfect suite of resources to get your entire organization up to speed on the basics: cultural competence, addressing bias, and taking care of ourselves in the process. The three included courses take complicated topics and make them accessible to colleagues at any level and with any amount of background.
All courses are led by our expert facilitators with a signature DJA approach backed up by decades of experience.
95% of course participants agree that our facilitators bring out the best in all participants through sharing personal expertise and building collective brave spaces.
Who Are These EDI Activation Courses For?
Our programs are designed for busy adults and respond to the needs our clients have expressed time and time again. We are known for:
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion – Our content integrates concepts, knowledge, and techniques necessary for exhibiting cultural competence and building this capacity at all levels.
- Theory in Practice – DJA knows the theory underlying our approaches, and we take a practical approach that participants can apply immediately in their day-to-day work.
- Collaborative Learning – Participants explore strategies for implementing ideas, share best practices and resources, and learn together during and beyond our events.
- Practical Application – Participants are introduced to the most widely and effectively used tools, and practice with them in session and with facilitator and colleague input.
- Expert Facilitation – Our facilitators are matched to assure subject-matter expertise and experience working with specific industries.