EDI in Action Series
- Some of us have completed a course, how do we extend the EDI conversation more broadly within the organization?
- How do establish a base of EDI knowledge and shared language across all employee groups?
- We want our EDI committee to focus on strategy, but we also need programming for the organization.
- We need a space to talk about EDI issues with our colleagues.
Do any of these sound familiar? This is what we hear from clients every day, that you are ready to go from episodic to consistent investment in growing your organization's equity, diversity and inclusion knowledge and skills. You want curated conversations led by experts that encourage engagement about contemporary EDI issues, how they impact your organization, and that lay a foundation for personal and organizational action.
The EDI in Series is for you. You can select topics and numbers of sessions to be offered on a schedule of your choice. All sessions are led by DJA facilitators, bringing diverse voices, subject matter expertise, and decades of experience--and customized specifically for your organization's needs.
95% of participants agree that our facilitators bring out the best in all participants through sharing personal expertise and building collective brave spaces.
Build a custom curriculum to meet your organization's needs.
Our sessions are designed for busy adults and respond to the needs our clients have expressed time and time again. We are known for:
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion – Our content integrates concepts, knowledge, and techniques necessary for exhibiting cultural competence and building this capacity at all levels.
- Theory in Practice – DJA knows the theory underlying our approaches, and we take a practical approach that participants can apply immediately in their day-to-day work.
- Collaborative Learning – Participants explore strategies for implementing ideas, share best practices and resources, and learn together during and beyond our events.
- Practical Application – Participants are introduced to the most widely and effectively used tools, and practice with them in session and with facilitator and colleague input.
- Expert Facilitation – Our facilitators are matched to assure subject-matter expertise and experience working with specific industries.